Since you have been enjoying Eufeeling during your daily activities have you noticed that while you are aware of Eufeeling you are not worried about paying the bills, that problem at work, or smoothing ruffled feathers in your relationship? Again become aware of Eufeeling for a few seconds, let it go and then watch to see what happens. Now notice that you feel whole, somehow complete. You really need for nothing. You see, your life is already mending itself. And how is it doing it? Your healing is taking place effortlessly, naturally, and with the greatest ease. If you were to learn nothing else but how to become aware of Eufeeling, in time you would blossom fully and beautifully as each of us should.
If you were not immediately aware of Eufeeling when you opened your eyes, again close your eyes and repeat the Eufeeling Technique. In a very short time, in a matter of days, you will recognize Eufeeling anytime, anywhere. Later I will teach you the EuStillness Technique. Until then, I recommend that you do the Eufeeling Technique sitting down for 4 to 5 minutes, three times a day. Of course you can do it longer if you like up to a half hour a day. The best times are first thing in the morning, last thing at night, and somewhere in the middle of your day, say at lunchtime or when you get home from work. Also, whenever you think about it, pause momentarily and become aware of your Eufeeling for two or three seconds, let it go then watch to see what happens to it. You might be driving, talking, working, cooking, etc. Pause long enough (2 to 3 seconds, longer if you like) to become aware of Eufeeling. Then just easily let it go.
You are laying the foundation for a life that is beyond imagination. Somewhere in the not-too- distant future you will all of a sudden realize that your life has become, without effort, fuller, more meaningful, and more fun. Right now you are learning a new skill. You are culturing your mind to function on a quieter, more organized yet more dynamic level. Approach your new skills and your new world with a sense of playfulness and discovery. And remember, if it isn’t easy and it isn’t fun, then you have slipped back into common consciousness. The remedy is easy. Are you aware of Eufeeling …
In a Nutshell:
The Eufeeling Technique
- Sit comfortably with your eyes closed, and let your mind wander wherever it wants to go.
- Easily watch your thoughts like watching a movie.
- Now look beyond or between your thoughts and become aware of nothing.
- When thoughts return, again easily look beyond thoughts to find nothing (1 to 3 minutes).
- Now become aware of the good feeling, your Eufeeling – silence, peace, joy, lightness, etc.
- Observe your Eufeeling with clear but simple innocence. It will get stronger or change into another Eufeeling, or new thoughts will come.
- Whatever happens, just watch without interfering (3 to 4 minutes).
- When you open your eyes, move around the room and use all your senses to explore your environment while becoming aware of Eufeeling.
- When you realize that your Eufeeling has slipped away, just look to find that sense of well-being, that good feeling. Close your eyes if necessary. Observe Eufeeling for a while, and then continue to explore other objects.
Main Points - The EuStillness Technique: Where Does It Come From and How Does It Work? How to Find Eufeeling (Parts 8-11)
To become aware of Eufeeling you must first be aware of pure awareness.
- Eufeeling is unbounded. It’s always there whether you are aware of it or not.
- While aware of Eufeeling, you need for nothing.
- Do the Eufeeling Technique for 4 to 5 minutes, three times a day.
- In a very short time, in a matter of days, you will recognize Eufeeling anytime, anywhere.